Post Graduate Program In Real Estate Business Management and Entrepreneurship
Program Benefits: As a Career As an Enterpreneur Deep Understanding of Real Estate Business How to run Real Estate Services …
|As a Career||As an Enterpreneur|
|Deep Understanding of Real Estate Business||How to run Real Estate Services Business|
|Understand Daily Operation of Real Estate||Manage People, Customers|
|Marketing Tachniques to Sell Projects||Industry Renowned Cretificate|
|Enable Fresher to Join Real Estate Market||Help Real Estate Companies to Grow|
|Vaule Addition of CV & Profile||Khowledge from Industry Experts|
- Individual who want to start Real Estate Services Business (marketing company, brokerage firm, real estate consulting firm, home loan DSA)
- Individual who want to stated Real Estate Development Firm
- Fresher (Graduate / MBA) who want to start their career in real estate sector.
Introduction to IREF
IREF is the one of leading Real Estate Training & Education Institute in India which offers Professional Courses in Real Estate &Housing Finance with onsite training in collaboration with leading industry players since 2011. IREF in association with various Real Estate Industry players, have created an educational and training platform which provides indepth knowledge & exposure to booming Indian Real Estate market. IREF is active member of NAREDCO (National Real Estate Development Council) which was established as an autonomous self-regulatory body in 1998 under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India. Introduction to SIMS SIMS was set up in 1993 and in the year 2002, the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India conferred on Symbiosis, the status of Deemed to be University. Symbiosis today comprises of 45 institutes imparting training in diverse disciplines. It has over 45,000 students who hail from all states of India and from 85 different countries. SIMS is a constituent of the prestigious Symbiosis International Deemed University and is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (of the UGC) in November 2008. It is an ISO 9001:2008 quality certified management institute and a top-tier provider of business education across the spectrum. Background of Real Estate Sector As per the report of Human Resources & Skill Requirement in the Building, Construction and Real Estate Services Sector of NSDC, following important facts has been found:
- Indian Real Industry’s worth is Rs. 70 billion & involves 11 Million People
- It is expected that about 25 million persons would be employed in the Real Estate sector by 2022
- In terms of GDP contribution, Real Estate sector is estimated at around Rs. 504 billion in 2007-08.
- The market size of the Indian real estate sector is estimated to be around Rs. 2,643 billion in 2007-08. It is constituted of the Residential, Commercial and real estate activities of Special Economic Zones.
Why do we need Professional Skills in Real Estate?
- As the industry is changing and growing, professionals need to learn & adopt new skills as per the changing market, which is currently missing in the Indian Professionals
- A Real estate professional who has the desire to start something of his own, need to have an understanding of all aspects of Real Estate Business
Program Co-ordinator :
Dr Pravin Kumar Bhoyar is an instrumental in starting the Entrepreneurship Cell in Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) wherein one month duration Entrepreneurship Development Programs are conducted. He has been guiding many students of SIMS on new venture creation. He has published research papers in national and international repute journals. Recently, his findings of research project on “Investigating Corporate Governance Practices in to-be-listed SMEs in Pune Region” has been published by National Foundation for Corporate Governance (CII), New Delhi. He has completed his PhD from Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune in 2012 which got the high appreciation from all referees and also the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
Program Director Mr. Abhay Kumar is the program director at IREF (Institute of real estate and finance).Abhay Kumar has provided his expert assistance to more than 500 professionals in top real estate companies. He is an entrepreneur and mentors to early stage startup companies in real estate, technology and service sectors. He is an Engineer, and MBA from Symbiosis & Master is Labor law from Symbiosis Law College.
Advance Certification Program In Real Estate Business Management And Entrepreneurship
Module 1 -Real Estate Classification
Module 2-Fundamental Of Real Estate
Module 3-Core Real Estate
Module 4-Fundamental Of Housing Finance
Module 5-Core Housing Finance
Module 6-Project Management
Module 7-Principle Of Indian Real Estate Business
Module 8 – Internet Marketing
Module 9 – Customer Service Management
Module 10 – Office Management
Module 11- Advance Real Estate Business Management
No Reviews found for this course.